Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here's a close up of the fabrics I bought today. For quilters here in Israel reading this blog, the store that has them is "Bod Rotz" in Talpiot. I had a long talk with the owner, and he tells me he is planning on making a large section of fabrics for quilting, plus he is going to stock quilting tools and notions, at good prices. These fabrics were only 30 shekels (a little over $7) a meter, which is a bit more than a yard. I think that's a great price for imported quilt-shop quality fabric.

Just a side-note: I love receiving readers' Comments on my blog, and I try to write everyone back, but if you have your e-mail address set on No-Reply, it's not possible.
Sara from Beitar, I got your comment, but I can't answer you back because your address is set on No-reply. So please send me an e-mail with your address, cause I want to send you a photo of a nice quilt using 5" charm squares. And I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you gals again soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: