Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing quilty has gone on here for a while--we have been busy with Passover, which means: clean the whole house top to bottom, change the regular dishes and cookware for the special Passover ones, and cook cook cook! The holiday lasts a whole week, and is filled with LARGE family meals, fun outings, and the Passover four main food groups: Meat, Potatoes, Matzah, and CHOCOLATE. I have done my part, and have cooked and eaten as much as possible. The real Passover miracle--chocolate notwithstanding, I haven't gained any weight.

Now that it's over, we can get back to quilting. Took Menucha to the doctor this morning, and brought my Stacked Coins quilt along. Have almost finished sewing down the binding.

Of course, no post would be complete without a picture of my adorable grandson, Ariel.

No comments: