Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Up On My Design Wall

Well, I guess this could have come out "wonky-er", but this is wonky enough for me.
The stars and the top border that came out looking white are actually a nice pink and a light purple. Will have to try again in better light.
Now I have to clean up the mess of scraps created while making this. In fact, I have to clean and baby-proof the entire house today, because BABY ARIEL is coming to spend the night! In fact, it may turn out to be two nights. His parents are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary by going to a hotel at the beach, so I am going to get the chance to spoil that baby rotten without his parents around to interfere. NO, I WAS JUST JOKING. We are going to have a good time, Ariel and Menucha and I!
Menucha finished school yesterday and starts day camp today. Those kids don't have the chance to get bored, which is great. And the day after camp finishes, we leave for the States. On the itinerary: Baltimore, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Boston, and maybe (I hope, I hope) Houston. What a whirlwind trip it is going to be!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: