Sunday, August 9, 2009

No Time for Blogging!

We have been kept busy with four days of Disney... then on Friday we drove down to my parents' house in Pembroke Pines. We're spending the weekend with them, and later this afternoon we go back to Orlando for some more fun.
I had ordered some fabric and patterns and a book to be delivered to my parents' house, as I am going to be at my Baltimore address so sporadically over the summer. Got fabric (Moda's Portugal line) and pattern for the Schnibbles quilt "X-Rated". Also some Kaffe Fassett fat quarters, and a couple of different Moda Charm Packs. And I also got the first Material Obsessions book. I hope I can find the second one in the quilt shop in Kissimmee, which my DH says we will have time for this week. Would also like to find the latest Gwen and Freddie book.
At night, I have been catching up on the Elm Creek Quilts series. Nice to have a little something light to read. And my mom gave me some Bon Apetit magazines to look through. Pretty, but I'll never make those fancy recipes.
Have to go wake Menucha up for some early morning swimming. Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: