Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Too busy to blog!

My days are so full now. Seems like every day we take my MIL to a different doctor. Today we saw TWO. Mom is getting older, and is really not in such good shape now. It is sad to watch as her condition gradually deteriorates.

Also keeping me busy: I am editing a new book. That will keep me busy for a while, as of course my publisher wants it done yesterday. And my day-job, selling on my eBay store, is really keeping me occupied.

The only good thing about waiting for all these doctors is-you guessed it-I am getting some quilting done. Finished sewing down the binding on the Bali Pops quilt (woohoo, another UFO down!), and I got a lot of HS triangles sewed for the miniature quilt I'm making from the Wildflower Serenade charm squares.

Of course, almost no housework is getting done, as I am out of the house so much because of these jaunts. (VBS).

I am just happy that I have been sure to take my walks every morning. I don't know how I would survive without them. I learned a long time ago that if I put it off until later in the day, it just won't happen. So I push myself out of bed at 6:00 no matter what.

Hope you are enjoying some fine Fall weather, and that you're busy with good things!


1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Hi Susan,
It sounds like you live where I visited last Feb. Where you can see three countries from very high up.

I will be coming again Oct. 4.

How did you end up there?