Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wildflower Serenade

I just love the colors of Wildflower Serenade II. Started cutting up a charm pack of it last night-this afternoon I have a doctor's appointment with a long wait time, and I need some hand sewing to take along. I can't believe I am marking the sewing lines on these little pieces. Seems like ages since I have done that.


Two day ago, I finished quilting my Amish Wonky Stars. The Baptist fans look great. Some of those Baptist fans came out pretty wonky too! I have to take a picture of the finished quilt to post, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Have been busy with my MIL, who fell in her bathroom on Friday and hit her head. She fell so hard, she cracked one of the tiles on the wall. She was taken to the emergency room to be examined and the CT scan was fine, so they sent her home. She is still in a lot of pain from the fall, and now she needs someone to be with her around the clock. So everyone in the family who is available is taking a turn.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: