Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quilt Show Pics!

It's taken me some time, but I am starting to recover from all my out-of-town company. Busy, busy, busy!
Last week, I was able to attend the bi-annual quilt show at our LQS for the first time. Have always wanted to go, but family obligations made it impossible. But this time it happened! The show was held in the spacious yard of Nurit, the shop's owner, with the quilts hung on lines and from trees all over the yard.
Etty took loads of pictures, so I never even took my camera out. I know I can count on her for great shots.
There were too many for me to post them all, but for now, a handful:
A beautiful chuppah (wedding canopy)...

Placemats by Sara, a member of our group. She says they have chile peppers on them because they are for when her family eats Mexican food! :)



This was one of my favorites in the show. Probably because I love the intense warm colors, and also the ethnic feel of the fabrics was very exciting...


I love what can be done with the simple 4-patch...













No comments: