Monday, December 7, 2009

I know I'm supposed to be getting ready for Hanukkah. But I'll tell you, I don't know if I will have the time or the energy. I have been running around after a toddler almost all day long, it took an hour or longer to bathe him and get him to sleep, and the house is a disaster! But the good news is that my mother-in-law, who has been in the hospital with pneumonia since Friday night, may be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. I think they feel she is on the road to recovery, and they would like to get her out of there before she gets exposed to any other germs. Her resistance is pretty low now, so she would be safer just being at home. I guess the hospital is full of flu and pneumonia patients right now.


1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Sending prayers out for your Mother-In-law.

And you too!

Sam