Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Take a Walk With Us

Would you like to take a little walk with me and DD Menucha? Last week we hiked in the valley below our house. There were wildflowers everywhere...




Beautiful red anemones opening up their petals in the warm sunshine...




Everything green and sparkling...



And look at this--can you imagine walking through it? The smell of all these flowers was just heavenly. This is a field next
to someone's house. You can see a scarecrow in the distance, wearing a blue shirt. One of the trees still has last year's oranges hanging on.


Well, after I showed you all these nice pictures to prove that it's really spring here, my neighbor just told me that it may snow here tomorrow. After a winter where it didn't snow ONCE here in Jerusalem. Well, I know it's really spring anyway. How? Because I have already begun my SPRING CLEANING! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Quiltn Mama said...

Thanks for letting me enjoy the flowers without my spring-time allergies!

Sara Fiedler said...

Susan, First, I missed you last Monday :(.
Second, some of these pics look like postcards or paintings. Jerusalem is WONDERFUL!!

Roxanne said...

This is so beautiful! You're a sweetie for sharing with us.