Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Where's Waldo?

If you're wondering where I am...so am I! I've been doing so much traveling, some days I don't know where I am when I wake up in the morning! Almost two weeks ago, we drove from Baltimore to Pittsburgh to visit my daughter and her family. What a pleasure. While I was there, I got to spend LOTS of time with the grandchildren (pictures to follow). Went to their baseball games and swimming lessons. Took LONG walks in the woods. Played WAY too many games. Read WAY too many picture books. Spent almost every morning at the AMAZING public library. Walked with the three girls yesterday for breast cancer (Susan B. Komen). But today (waaaah) I had to say goodbye and come back to Baltimore. 

I'll be here until May 19, doing some work on the house, then down to Florida and (finally) back to Israel. I have had a great time, but will be happy to be back in my own space and eating my own cooking. And not living out of a suitcase! 

Tomorrow, I'm planning on attending the monthly meeting of the Baltimore Heritage Quilt Guild. This was the guild I belonged to before we moved to Israel. I'm really excited because 1) the guest speaker is going to be Sujata Shah, a quilter who I really love and 2) I'm going to the meeting with my new quilting friend, Chana. I'll try to take some pictures of Sujata and her trunk show. Lazy me, I've been posting pics on Instagram and nothing on the blog. Instagram-so much fun! 

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I'm so glad Waldo wasn't really lost. I've enjoyed your posts. Hope you had a wonderful Passover.