Wednesday, January 28, 2009


I know I haven't posted for a while, but things have been busy! First the wedding last Monday night, then on Thursday I made one of the post-wedding family dinners (intimate little affair for 40). By the weekend I was tired and crawled into bed for a day or two. Menucha was also exhausted and by Sunday morning was running a fever. So she has had 3 days off from school. I know she is doing better because she has started to complain that she is bored. Well today she has to get up off that couch and feel better because we have a show to go to tonight and that's that.

Since Menucha has been sick the only time I have gone out for the last 3 days has been to take out the trash and to hang out the wash. However, there has been a silver lining to this cloud--I finally finished the quilting on my Almost Amish string quilt. Today, I hope to get the binding sewn on and then I'll post a picture.

In the meantime, here is a photo of my two big granddaughters in Houston, Rivky and Chaya. None of my children were redheads like me, but my second granddaughter Chaya--she is a redhead and no doubts about it! I'll be visiting with them in February. Can't wait to see them all!

No comments: