Monday, March 23, 2009

I can't believe it...

I knew I was addicted to the computer, the internet, the blogs, etc. But really, I didn't know the extent of it. Didn't know I was so dependent on the computer for my connection to the world, to friends, and family. After almost two weeks without a computer I was going crazy...so I rented one from a local company. They delivered it to my house this morning, and will pick it back up next week. Can you believe that? My dear husband is leaving for the States tonight, and hopefully he will bring me back a new laptop when he comes back in a week and a half. In the meantime, I have a nice HP laptop to enjoy.
Of course, because I wasn't spending time on the computer (VBS), I got to do a little sewing *LOL*. And here's the outcome--a nice quilt top all ready to be quilted. It's the Stacked Coins Baby Quilt. Thank you Amandajean, for this great project! Doesn't this say Spring all over it? Such great clear, bright colors. Can't remember the last time I used plain, solid, good old fashioned WHITE! I hung the top on the clothesline outside so I could take the picture. And the sun was shining so wonderfully, it really made that white fabric and all those pretty colors SING.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

it is sad that we spend so much time connecting to online friends and are lost without our computers. I love reading other blogs and seeing other quilters projects. So inspiring.