Monday, April 27, 2009


Today was another glorious day spent in the company of the lovely ladies in Beitar. The sewing machines were humming away as they worked on a group quilt for a friend of theirs who is ill. You can see some of the pretty fabrics laid out on the table for the blocks. And they voted on a name for their group. I left before the votes were tallied, so I don't know what they picked, but I'm sure it's cute!
We talked about the idea of becoming a "sister" group to my old quilt group in Baltimore, which to me is really exciting as I feel that among other things quilting is about reaching out and connecting with others, even half-way around the world.

In case you were wondering...I'm the redhead in the bottom photo, squeeeeeezed right into the middle!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: