Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a day!

Woke up this morning to a dead refrigerator. Made a half-dozen calls to repairmen who all said they could come tomorrow. I said, For a stove you can come tomorrow. For a refrigerator you need to come today! Finally found a great guy who came and worked on it for about an hour, checked everything out, and replaced the thermostats, which were no longer working and which were the cause of the problem.
Got a little quilting done in the morning on the Sister's Choice quilt. I can see this is going to take a while. But I like how it's coming out.
In the afternoon, I decided to pet (whoops, I mean organize) my fabric. It's kind of like going on an archaeological dig back through the layers of history. Honestly, I have no idea where all of this fabric came from. And no, I will never use it all up in my lifetime. I'd probably better put it in my will right now. So the kids won't fight over it after I'm gone. *LOL*. I'm just sayin.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: