Saturday, September 12, 2009

Missing this...

Seems like such a long time ago...we were hanging around with Mickey and Minnie...and lazing around in this:
Skies were blue, there was no need to rush. Just pass me the sunscreen, honey. And a little more of that Haagen Daz, if you don't mind.

I sure do miss that long, lazy summer vacation. It feels like so long ago that we were riding on roller coasters, feeding alligators, and enjoying the warm waves at the beach. But now we're back to work--school has started, there's homework to be done, we have dance lessons and orthodontist appointments, and REAL cooking and housework. Guess I'm feeling tired after a long school week, cooking up a storm for the family, and playing all day with 8 grandchildren. Well, it's all good stuff, so I should be grateful for that. Tomorrow I'll get up early and go out to walk my three miles. Maybe I'll take along my camera and takes some pictures of the sun rising over the mountains.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: