Monday, October 26, 2009

New Book Coming Soon


I have been following and loving Gwen Marston's work for many years now, so many I can't even remember when I got introduced to her fantastic quilting. Gwen has influenced us in so many ways, but especially she has created the concept of "liberated" quiltmaking, which has been so totally freeing. Gwen's book, Liberated Quiltmaking, has been out of print for a while, and her devoted fans got together and made a campaign to ask the publisher to reprint the book. (I have a copy from the original printing, and I will NEVER lend it out, don't even think of asking me!) So the new book is coming out within the next couple of months. Not just a reprint of the old version, this one will contain some quilts and material from the old one plus much, much more--new quilts, new ideas, etc. The book can be pre-ordered from Amazon.com, or you can get it directly from Gwen, complete with her signature. I can't wait!


1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Love Gwen and her cohort, Freddie Moran. I hadn't seen the new book, but will have to get it.
PS Where do you buy Kaffe in Israel?