Sunday, April 4, 2010

There is one more day of the Passover holiday remaining, and I am having some serious sewing withdrawal symptoms. A week without quilting is too much for me! The best I could do was to fold and put away some of the fabrics I had used lately, and pet some quilt tops waiting to be finished. And I organized my quilting books on the shelf. And all right... YES, I cannot tell a lie. I laid out some Star blocks on the bed and auditioned fabrics for the sashing. But that was it.
Wishing all of my quilting friends a happy Easter and Passover--whichever you celebrate may it be joyous, and may you enjoy the company of dear friends and family.

Note: Diane, thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Please come again!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Is stitching forbidden on pesach?
I thought it was just flour and yeast and stuff!!
Chag Sameach.
Andi :-)