Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Bits of Happiness


My husband just got back from the States, and yippee! He brought back some supplies!
Batting. Of course, batting. We cannot live without batting.

New machine quilting gloves. One pair to replace mine that are pretty worn out from use, and one pair for my quilting student. And one pair for...let's just say it's a secret for now. And more curved safety pins. To add to the thousand I already have. If you ever saw how I baste a quilt, you would know why I need more. I don't take any chances.


Some charm squares for a project I'm so excited about. More about that later. :)


2 comments:

Quilting Corner said...

I'm so happy for you!!! What a wonderful delivery, and of course having hubby home is the best.
Love, Etty

Sara Fiedler said...

WOW, you're in business now! No wonder you don't mind when your husband travels :). Enjoy.