Friday, March 2, 2012

Snow in Jerusalem?

Yes, it's snowing heavily outside, the first time in a couple of years that we've had snow. I'm so glad we don't have to go out today. Even though we are a 1/2 hour drive from the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth and one of the warmest places in the country, Jerusalem is considered a mountain, and as such we have mountain weather in the winter, rainy and cold. Menucha's school was cancelled last night in anticipation of the bad weather, so she is sleeping in. And me--you can guess what I'm up to.  36 blocks finished. Only 12 more to go. I'm enjoying the countdown.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Quilting Corner said...

These block are looking good!

Roxanne said...

Your quilt is going to be nice. Another stash buster I must try. All that snow is such a novelty for you. Enjoy!

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh YES!!! I.LIKE. I.LIKE.

How do you think you will quilt it? I have been thinking about mine....????