Thursday, August 2, 2012

Missing in Action?

You may be wondering where I have been...but have no fear.  If you're looking for me, I am in the POOL!  In CYPRUS! 
It is unbelievably beautiful here. We are staying in a magnificent villa, overlooking the Mediterranean.  I swim at least 3 times a day, starting at 6:30 a.m., when the morning sun is just starting to heat the air.  Yesterday we took a break from swimming...to go mountain climbing. We walked up an amazing mountain to the ruins of a medieval castle. The views were not to be believed. If I can figure out how to upload pictures to my husband's laptop, I'll try to give you a little taste of how gorgeous it is. 
In the meantime, YAH SU! That's Hi in Greek. I think. 

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Enjoying your post and trying to imagine the sites. :)

Quilting Corner said...

It sounds fantastic. Enjoy!!!