Monday, July 30, 2012

Scrappy Triangles Doll Quilt

 We're getting ready to leave for a two-week vacation. This family can use a BREATHER! I'm hoping to put in some serious time swimming laps, and also just lounging around by the pool. But you know me--no such thing as lounging around without some sewing at hand. So last night I pieced together this little quilt from a free pattern on Kathleen Tracy's website, Country Lane Quilts. It's all basted and ready to go. I'm thinking of quilting it with blue thread. Isn't it adorable?

Gwen Marston says she has made over 500 doll quilts, and I'm starting to understand why...a little quilt provides INSTANT GRATIFICATION!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Quilting Corner said...

Really, really cute. Can't wait to see it all finished when you return home. Have a safe trip.

Roxanne said...

That's a sweet little quilt. I love projects that give instant gratification. Have a lovely time on vacation.