Tuesday, October 21, 2014

On My Design Wall

We just finished the week-long holiday of Sukkot (Tabernacles). Had a wonderful time--lots of family, good food, and beautiful weather. But...no SEWING! So it was no surprise that as soon as the holiday ended I had to make a huge mess with my scraps and sew something-- ANYTHING! Some of the things I made are surprises; yes, I have started making some little gifts for the holidays. So I can't show you those just yet. But here's a little something I whipped up out of HSTs.

Just need to audition some fabrics for borders and then this will be hand-quilted. I have put together a number of projects to take with me to the States. Will be leaving Thursday night and staying there  2 1/2 weeks, and I can't go without taking something along to work on.
Can't wait to see my grandchildren!

3 comments:

Quilting Corner said...

This will make a great little quilt. Have a safe trip. You will be missed.

Roxanne said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with those grandchildren.

Sara Fiedler said...

Have a great visit :).