Friday, November 28, 2008

It's been a long time since I posted anything here, but I have had a busy week. Have been feeling better, and am starting to get back to my usual activities. Instead of spending the entire day in bed as I had been doing, now I only need a short nap mid-day. How wonderful to get back to normal life! But if I overdo it, I feel tired again, so I still have to be careful.
My husband's secretary, a very sweet lady, has been diagnosed with cancer and is unable to work, so guess who is doing her job now? ME. So far it hasn't been taking too much time out of my day, and the work can all be done on the computer, so it's really been okay. I pray that Kathy will have an easy and complete recovery.
Have been able to fit in some quilty activity too. Will post pictures next time. Now I have to go do some cooking for the weekend.
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: