Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Isn't this cute?

When I left you yesterday, I was arranging squares of Tranquility on my design wall. After a while, the fabric started to bother me, I don't know why. I think it was something about the greens--maybe the color was too "acidic" for me? Then I remembered I had bought the bird panels that went with the charm squares. Took the whole thing down, started to play with arrangements for the panels and the squares. Nothing was working!
Finally I decided to just put the whole thing away and try again another day. But I didn't want the day to be entirely wasted...
So I sewed a little friendship bag, it was the first time I had made one. The weather had been so dull and rainy, I decided to make something that would feel like Spring. Even managed to fit some of those Kaffe fabrics in there!
Isn't this just the sweetest thing? Now I know what to make the little granddaughters for Hanuka. :-)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miri said...

Really cute! Where did you get the pattern...it looks easy!

ParisMaddy said...

Your bag is adorable! The colours are really pretty.

Thanks for visiting my Blog.