Monday, February 14, 2011

Long Time No See

I know some of you have wondered where I have been, and why I have been so quiet of late. Well, part of the reason is that I have had my head in the books and my nose to the
I think I spent the whole last month STUDYING! This morning I took my test in Introductory Sociology, and now I have only one more course left to finish my B.A.
If you don't already know, I went back to school last December to try to finish my education...at age 55. It's a little scary to sit in a classroom with 20 year olds, I have to say. And more than a little challenging to go back to school after 35 years. But with a lot of encouragement from my family...and a whole lot of prayer...it is really happening.

3 comments:

Sara Fiedler said...

Yasher koach. I think you are terrific!

Rachel said...

That is awesome! Education is worth it no matter the age!

Quilting Corner said...

You are doing a great job. Keep it up. You can do whatever your heart tells you.